A recipe from @beingbiotiful.
Ingredients: (For approximately 10 cookies)
- 80 g Buckwheat flour
- 50 g oat flakes
- 70 g almond flour
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- 110 g coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 140 g coconut or Muscovado sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Maple syrup
- 125 g of black chocolate bits (70% cocoa)
Follow these steps:
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Also, prepare a baking tray.
- Take a bowl and mix the dry ingredients in it. Melt the coconut oil on a low fire and let it rest.
- Beat the egg with the coconut sugar just a little. Add the coconut oil and blend again. Add the Maple syrup and blend.
- Blend in the dry ingredients, without stirring too much. The idea is to obtain a smooth mixture without beating it too much.
- Add the chocolate bits. Leave the mixture in the fridge for some minutes.
- Using a tablespoon for a measure, make little mounds with 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture on the tray separated from each other and flatten them slightly. Leave this space between the cookies because they will grow in size. Decorate them with a pinch of salt and a little sesame.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, remove from the oven and let them cool completely.
- Now all that’s left to do is store them in an air-tight jar and try not to eat them all at once 😉 Enjoy them!