Sensory experiences are very important for children who want to discover the world, take it all in, explore… That’s why today, we bring you a proposal that involves all the senses. A sensory table for observing, touching, smelling, holding… Great, isn’t it?
- Pine cones
- Wooden utensils
It is important to let your imagination run wild. The game has to be free. Are you up for it?
And what is it for?
- To practise moving from one place to another.
- To practise motor skills
- To get to know autumn materials
- To observe the differences between them, their characteristics and properties
- To increase vocabulary
- Encourage free and unstructured play
- Bringing the senses into play