Of course! Strawberries and cream are an all time classic. They’re heavenly and moreover, so very easy to prepare. That’s why we think it’s the perfect recipe for these Christmas festivities. Besides, we have a surprise. We’ll show you a simple way to present them as small and enjoyable Santas. We’re convinced you’ll love them!
Ingredients (For 4 persons)
- Whipping cream
- Piping bag
- Chocolate chips
Remember! Whenever you want to cook, an adult must be present to help you in the kitchen.
- First of all, take the strawberries and wash them well with water.
- Then, whip the cream in a bowl and spoon it into the piping bag to use with precision
- We will now set up Father Christmas: slice off the leafy part of the strawberry leaving a fairly flat surface to stand the strawberry upright.
- Now cut off the pointed tip of the strawberry for Santa’s hat and fill up the space in between the hat and the base with cream. Use the piping bag to do this for it a very becoming texture.
- Place a dot of cream on the tip to imitate the pompom on Santa’s hat, and use a toothpick to put some dots of cream on the belly to imitate white buttons.
- Finally, we will give him eyes. Take a couple of chocolate chips and insert them into the cream a little so they stay in place. If they’re too big, melt them down a bit and apply them with a toothpick.
- When all your Santas are ready, put them in the fridge until it’s time to serve them. That way the cream will stay fresh and they will hold their shape. They look superb, don’t they? Bon appétit and Merry Christmas!