I’m sure there’s many a day when you feel that… you need to recharge yourself! Well, we have the perfect solution for when you need to give your body more energy to carry on playing and having fun. What about some oatmeal and dried fruit bars? The ideal snack for any moment: easy, healthy and delicious.
When it comes to looking for snacks or healthy bites… we are very demanding. We love cereal bars and we’re certain that you are going to love them too. It’s a really simple recipe from Claudia & Julia… shall we take a look? Let’s go!
Ingredients (14 bars)
- 150g of oat flakes
- 80g of diced dried nuts (the ones you like best)
- 180g of seedless dates, ground to a paste.
- 80g honey
- 50g very finely diced dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180º with heat above and below. Place the oats and the dried nuts on a tray lined with baking paper. Toast them for 10 minutes, until the oats start to take on a golden hue. Take them out and let them cool a little.
- Mix them with the dried fruit, cinnamon, salt, honey and the dates ground to a paste.
- Fill the cake tin with the mixture (if you have mini cake moulds, better still) cover with film and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Take them out, remove them carefully from the tin or moulds and store them in a Tupperware container separated by vegetal paper so they don’t stick to each other. And they’re ready, yummy!