Today we bring you a recipe to give free rein to your imagination. Delicious Santa Claus-shaped kebabs, a super-healthy dessert as it is made with fruit. A good idea for a special Christmas lunch or dinner. It is very easy to make, the first thing you have to do is to look for the following in your kitchen:
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 2 bananas
- 8 strawberries
- Drops of dark chocolate
- 5 white marshmallows
- 4 skewer sticks
- 4 red lacasitos
- Lemon juice
Steps to follow:
- Wash the strawberries well and cut off the ends of the leaves.
- Peel the banana and cut it in half. If you are going to eat it straight away, you don’t need to do anything. If you are going to eat it later, we recommend that you soak it in lemon juice to prevent it from oxidising.
- Stick it on the skewer, taking care that the stick comes out of the middle of the cut area.
- Next, also skewer the white chuche cut 1cm thick.
- Cut a pinch of another white cloud and place it on the top. Put two drops of dark chocolate as eyes. For the nose, you can use a red sprinkles or cut a pinch of another strawberry.