Would you like a really crunchy breakfast? Today, we’ll show you an absolute discovery that is very easy to prepare. When we talk of cereals, we know that more than half the game has been won. We know that this food is one of your favourites… Naturally! So, today we’re proposing you make a Crunchy Crisp Quinoa Granola. You will love it! Of course, as always, it’s a recipe from @beingbiotiful.
- 3/4 cup quinoa (raw)
- 1/4 cup activated raw almonds
- 1/4 cup pecan nuts
- 1/4 cup linseed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons powdered cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon cranberries
Follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a bowl, mix the quinoa, almonds, pecan nuts (or pistachios) and linseed with clean hands or a large spoon.
- In a frying pan, on medium heat, warm up the maple syrup with the coconut oil and cinnamon. When they are well combined, add the contents of the bowl of quinoa and others mixing them well so they get well impregnated with the maple syrup sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir again.
- Use a mould or baking tray prepared for the oven with baking paper or coconut oil, and pour the preparation onto it, spreading it out with a spatula.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, turning the mixture over a couple of times (you may think it is not cooked because there will still be some liquid. However, when you take it out of the oven this liquid will dry out and the mixture will become crunchy crisp).
- Add the cranberries and bake for another 5 minutes.