The best crafts are those that can be set up at the last minute and don’t require any special materials. Bubble printing is one of them. Besides you can use it to make gift wrapping paper, cards and much more. We did it several years ago in boboli and it was great fun.
- A baking tray
- Washable paints or food colouring
*This handicraft requires the supervision of an adult.
- Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of paint (or about 10 drops of food colouring) to a small amount of water. Stir it with a spoon, pour into the baking tray and add a squirt of soap to it.
- Tilt the tray so that the paint and bubble mix form a pool.
- Use the straws to blow bubbles into the mixture.
- Place the paper on top of the bubbles, lightly pressing it onto them. Do this repeatedly until you’ve covered the whole sheet (you can put layers of colours, one on top of the other).
- If the bubbles are too light in colour, add more paint or food colouring.
Enjoy your summer!