Quick Tutorial: Floral Hairbands for Easter.
Shall we start?
- A hairband
- Hot silicone
Follow these steps:
- Cut the wire into 2 lengths of approximately 30 cm each. Then, shape them into bunny ears.
- Now, fasten the ears on the hairband by twisting the bottom leftover lengths of wire around the hairband.
- Once the ears are in place, we can decorate the hairband. Pick the flowers you like best.
- With the help of an adult, we’ll use hot silicone to stick the flowers onto the hairband.
- You can place as many flowers as you want. It’s up to you.
- And it’s done! We’ll have a super Easter hairband in the wink of an eye. Did you like that?