If you haven’t put up your Christmas tree yet and want to make an easy decoration with recycled materials, don’t miss out on this craft because it’s a great way to make tree decorations as a family. We’ve got some super cool ideas for you!
- Coloured cardboard
- Clothes pegs
Steps to follow:
- Cut several circles out of cardboard. To make the circles you can use a round shape as a template, which can be a glass, a cup or a small bowl.
- Keep in mind that the paper circle should have a diameter of approximately 8 to 12 centimetres or even more, if you want to make a Christmas ornament of size.
- When you have cut out all the circles, fold them in half. Then glue them together, place them in a pile and pin them together with several books or a heavy object.
- Make several stacks of 10 circles each using different colours to make various ornaments for the tree.
- Cut the string, fold it in half and tie a knot at the end. Then put glue on it, place it on the end of the Christmas ornament, glue the sides of the top and bottom circles together, closing the shape.