Being a rock star isn’t easy. You have to work hard. Change your clothes over and over. Put on and take off your makeup. Rehearse all the time. Rinse and repeat. Lucky for you, at boboli we’ve created the definitive survival kit for pint-sized rock stars. It never fails!
Like every fall, we want you to be on trend! Check out this season’s trends for your little girls. Retro and rock ’n roll inspirations take over our pieces.
1. Rockabilly look. Rock is the star of the season. Print tops, tulle skirts, bandanas and boots are a must-have for your closet. Are you brave enough?
2. Fuzzy jackets. They’re in fashion, and at boboli we’re in the know. That’s why this season’s collection is full of fuzzy jackets and coats. Both for babies and for girls up to 16. They’re so soft, you won’t be able to resist them!
3. Pinafores. This classic is coming back strong in fall. For a sixties look, combine the pinafore with a turtleneck top in a floral print and accessories in retro colors.
4. The color red. Red is one of the dominant colors this season, in sweaters, dresses or skirts. Combine it with black or blue for a super rock star look. Awesome!
5. A boho-chic look. Style overflowing with charm. Fill your closet with flowers, fringe and feathers. Let’s go to Woodstock!
It’s finally Friday! At boboli, we’re always ready for a party. So we’re giving you some ideas for organizing a birthday party with a 50s theme. John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John will be your VIP guests.
At boboli we’re always on trend, but we also love the classics! And if there’s one thing that never goes out of style, like rock ‘n roll, it’s denim. Check out these rockin’ outfits and accessories to keep you dancing all through the autumn. Join the club! Read More
Legend tells that Rock and Roll originated in the United States during the 50s, the result of a blend of blues, gospel, country and popular music from Tin Pan Alley. But if you know how to keep a secret, we will tell you the truth: Rock and Roll could have been born anywhere, at any time. No matter how many times it has come to life before, its music will always sound as fresh and thrilling as if it had been born yesterday! Read More
At Boboli, we’re wrapping up summer with a lot of stories to tell. New beginnings, new friends, and a whole lot of discoveries to make during the new school year. Get ready to hit play because, this year, we’re going to give it our all!